Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ruche Test Kitchen: Blueberry Boy Bait

Thanks to Smitten Kitchen for the delish recipe and Klassy C for the introduction! Our Saturday afternoon was reserved to make Blueberry Boy Baits! I must say that if Josh and I weren't already married, these would definitely reel him in (he agrees) haha. One of our fav things to do is cook together. Because of how hectic life and work can get, we don't get to cook and bake often anymore. This weekend was an exception, especially since we couldn't help it after reading all your dress names with the word "blueberry" in them. Klassy C, we are giving you a $15 Ruche Gift Certificate! =)

Better yet, I actually have a dinner party to go to so this would be the perfect dessert to bring!










Next time in the Ruche Test Kitchen: Peach Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting.

Picture from Smitten Kitchen.

3 comments:

Katie said...

holy yum.

Jessica Haley said...

He, he. Love the playful banter.

My Passport to Style said...

Hi Ruche, these would make great tea time treats to pamper my regular clients in the UK with! I adore blueberries, particularly with my morning porridge, but this way of eating them is alot more special!! Sharon xx